LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, October 12, 2009

hot off the press




Last Saturday, we were able to get our advanced copies of TRESE: MASS MURDERS from Visprint.

Aside from our personal copies, we were also given the copies for the 48 people who prepaid for it at the Manila Book Fair. So, me and Kajo signed and doodled on those books-- which should be arriving at your doorstep on or before Friday. (I found it interesting that out of the 48 who prepaid, more than half were women.)

Thank you very much to the 48! Hope you like it a lot and enjoy the extra treat we've slipped in the book.

And as far as the rest of you are concerned...
the book will be launched at the Komikon, Oct 18, Megatrade Hall!

See you there!!!

10 comments:

kaJO said...

woohoo!!! :-)

Gerry Alanguilan said...

ASTEEEEG! Congrats Budj! Congrats Kajo! These three books are instant Pinoy komiks classics!

Unknown said...

Yesss! Finally! Congratulations, Kajo, Budjette!

kaJO said...

salamat ser Gerry! salamat Tania! :-)

Unknown said...

I'm one of the 48 who pre-ordered at the MIBF. Hope it reaches me okay ^^

Congratulations to Budjette and Kajo!

JayDJ said...

congrats budjette ! im sure pagnakaanak ka, instant idol ka niya!

Anson Yu said...

I got my copy already! Thanks for the extra treat!! Oh yes Trese "Mas Murder" is one of the best things I have read this year!

Periphery said...

"Prepaider" here, just got my copy today when I came in to work. Hopped and shrieked all the way to the third floor! Currently squeeeing over the kambal backstory. Thank you so much! And I'll be hanging the sketch on our living room wall.

Unknown said...

OMG yay! Got my copy yesterday thru the mail XD Awesome pick me up after a really stressful day XD Love love love the story <3

Thank you so much for your work and congratulations to the both of you :D

kaJO said...

maraming salamat po sa lahat ng tumangkilik sa first trilogy at sa mga nag pre order ng trese 3.

sorry 'bout the sketchy freebie sketch. :-)

we're glad that you enjoyed reading it as much as budj enjoyed writing it and i, doodling it.

sama sama po tayong maghintay for book 4. maraming tengk you!