LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Do you believe in ... ?

Yvette Tan, author of the horror anthology WAKING THE DEAD, has started a new segment in her blog, where she interviews people about their beliefs and encounters with the supernatural and paranormal. I am honored to be her first victim.

Click on the link below to read about the time we lived in a haunted house, the time we got caught between two warring tribes of duwende, and the time we tried to look for the 13th house on 13 Street.




From Yvette's blog : This is the first post in an experiment I am conducting where twice a month (hopefully), I post a short interview of a person whose work have a tinge or more of darkness about them (although I may branch out later), not about their work (because you can easily google those), but about their beliefs and experiences in the supernatural.

I am honored to have Budjette Tan, one of the country’s best known comic book writers and whose well-crafted works of dark fantasy I admire.


CLICK THE LINK TO READ THE COMPLETE INTERVIEW:
http://yvettetan.com/2010/01/05/interview-budjette-tan/

No comments: